Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lover Boys

I guess boys will always be boys...

Jack's 1st crush!
The other night Jack was watching TV and all of a sudden I hear him singing along to a song on Nick...it's a Demi Lovato song (very teeny bopperish). I guess it took me by surprise b/c I was like, "how do you know that song?!", in my mind he should still be singing I'm a little teapot or something like that. Anyway, he gets all red in the face and Cade chimes in and says, "Jack likes her, he wants to kiss her!" Eric and I look at each other fondly and realize our baby has his first crush!

Cade's girlfriend
On the way to preschool the other day Cade says, "Mom, I've got something to tell you." I'm like Oh, what's that? He says he has a girlfriend. I say oh, that's nice, thinking about the fact that he has several girlfriends at preschool...all the girls LOVE him. He says, It's JoAnna...his cousin! I just laugh and say ok. He then says, "well, Mema says you can't marry your cousin or your blood will turn purple, but I really wanna marry Jo." I just tell him, trust me, by the time you can get married, it won't be an issue, so for now if you want to marry Jo...go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment