Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday X 2 and our Little Picasso

Eric and I had good Birthdays again this year! Thank you to all who sent cards, emails, fb posts, gifts and money! We both felt very loved on our special days! I actually had a few good things happen to me for my Birthday. First off, I got to go out to a Wine Bar that I've been really wanting to go to. I actually drank an $80 bottle of wine!!! I'm glad I actually did it, but I must say I couldn't tell much difference between that and my $10 Kroger wine! Then...the next day (my actual bday) I got to take a nap...and that NEVER happens!! And, that night I had a dream that the Ellen show came to town and they chose me to model bikinis on their show. I said, "I can't do that, I've got 3 kids and have things that can't be seen in a bikini!" and they said, "Don't worry, we'll fix them!" Perfect Bday dream!
I'm pretty sure Eric had a Great day, too! I actually got him a very cool present, BUT it won't be ready for 10 - 14 days! So stay tuned and I'll post it soon...





Also, this week and definitely more important!! We have a little artist in the family! Jack's art work got selected to be displayed at a district wide art show. We got to go tonight and see his art work. He got a certificate from his art teacher and she said only 65 kids' art pieces out of 750 got selected! He was more than thrilled and we are so proud of him! Believe it or not he gets that artistic ability from his Daddy, Eric is actually a good artist...and so is Papa Larry. Here's Jack at the art show and his masterpiece...

No comments:

Post a Comment