Monday, February 15, 2010

NECKLACE!!!

I got the necklace! I had a feeling I'd get it early...neither E or I can keep secrets so as soon as he got home I had to tell him I found the receipt right after he asked if I wanted to open my Vday gift! I love love love it. It's totally not what I was thinking he'd pick out (or what I picked out the million times I was in the Jewelry store), but I really really like it! Here's some pictures of it. It's all 3 kids birthstones and the charm is a little nest with 3 eggs (so cute!). The pictures are not that great, but you can kinda see it...




Also, we had a GREAT Valentines Day! Thanks for all the cards and money for the kids. They bought a new Wii game they were saving for. Here's pictures of all my valentines...

Eric, My Main Squeeze, the one who got me the necklace I really wanted! (like he had a choice! ha!) I totally love him more today than I did yesterday!!!




And...my 3 little love bugs!! So cute and so special...I love them all very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment