Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer's Officially Over!




Cade went back to school today, so our Summer's over! Today was his 1st day back at preschool...not sure if I'm happy or sad?! I'm happy for him b/c these last few weeks have been tough with Jack gone all day (for him having no one to play with and me having to play with him a lot!). But also sad b/c I'll miss my little buddy on MWF! Hopefully he'll like it...he was a little upset when I dropped him off. Poor kid doesn't understand why, "he can't go to Kindergarten and ride the bus, like Jack!" And yes, I've heard this EVERY single day since Jack's been going!




We've had a really good Summer (besides the obvious). We ended up going on several little mini trips and the boys had a lot of fun. Luckily, Lila Grace is a good car rider! By the way, for those needing an update, she's doing really well, too! She turns 6 mos in a few days so I'll post more then. Here's a pic of her. You can see her scar. It looks really good.




I'm really looking forward to Fall...It's my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment