Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lila Grace is 6 mos old!!!
















6 months old today! Here are some cute pictures of her. She is a very active baby....almost crawling!! She isn't sitting yet, but will soon. She loves her walker and has just started to appreciate the jumparoo. She started baby food and is a big fan. She still doesn't eat a lot of milk, but does eat enough. She is finally sleeping really well again at night...goes to bed by 8 pm and sleeps 12-13 hours. However, she DOES NOT take long naps during the day (which drives me crazy!). She is pretty easy going as long as she's with Mom...she's super attached! She's also super cute! She gets lots of looks, I think b/c she's still pretty small. I heard one little girl at church say, "she has the smallest head on her I've ever seen!" And it's true...she has a teeny tiny head! Still looks EXACTLY like Daddy...good thing he's cute! I'm soooo looking forward to seeing her "hair"!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! She does look so much like Daddy! I can't wait to meet her!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete