Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Goin Out!

Well, maybe, hopefully if all goes well...


Eric and I are hoping to make it out on the town tonight. First time since Lila Grace was born and it is much needed!!!


However I still have one sort of, kind of sick child. He's actually feeling good, but still running a very low grade fever.





And...I'm hoping to put the baby to bed and head out after that. Lucky for us Papa Larry volunteered (ok, maybe I begged him!) to watch all 3. But, considering the baby is only happy with me in her sight I figure I'll help him out and put her down before we go.




So anyways...I have this super cute outfit! The shirt is actually a Miley Cyrus find from Wal-mart. I saw it about a month ago and really liked it, but thought, "I can't buy a Miley Cyrus shirt!" But then, I saw it in People Magazine as a Hot Fall Fashion Find...soooo I went and bought it and I really like it! The jeans were clearance Gap jeans that my neighbor helped me get at a steal (she gave me a super good coupon). The hot shoes are from my sis. They're called Volitile. She said they're hot in LA (that's Louisiana) right now. I really like them and they look great with long jeans (which mine usually are, b/c I'm shorter). She sent them as a baby gift. Best baby gift ever!!!






Well, hopefully I'll make it out, but if not I'll be having cocktails on my back patio in my super cute outfit...with Eric and Papa Larry!

No comments:

Post a Comment