Friday, August 28, 2009

Tears for Fears

Ok...last night we did see some tears about Kindergarten (1st time all week, though!). I really thought we were in the clear since every day he wakes up early w/o complaining, is excited to go, comes home excited and has had no issues. However last night he said school was too long, "feels like 10 hours instead of 7!", his class is "way to loud" and "nobody listens to the teacher". I tried to give him the whole "we're so proud of you, you're already so much smarter" speech but he was not buying it! When exactly should I break it to him that school is no longer an option!? He's got many many many more years of this!



Anyways, I sent Eric up to save the day and bribery works like a charm! E promised him he could rent not 1, but 2 Wii games after school tonight...



I just want to add that I am soooooooo sick of playing the Wii with Cade now that Jack is gone!



I really think Jack was just super tired. Here's him in the bath this morning...

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO adorable! He looks pooped! I love it!

    love, Meg

    ReplyDelete