Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cade's 1st family photo


This morning when we were getting ready for school, Cade drew his 1st family picture! It is too cute! He drew Lila Grace 1st, which is a shock b/c last night when I put him to bed I was telling him when his baby sister comes I will not be able to lay with him anymore b/c I will need to be putting her to bed. He was not happy about this and told me when she comes out he is going to be mean to her! Anyways I guess he got over it. Jack is by far the biggest person in the picture. I'm sure it's b/c he likes Jack the best out of any of us! When I asked him why Jack had such a big head he said b/c Jack is a bighead! Whatever that means??, but when he answered he said it very matter of fact, like I should know this!

Drawing people figures for the 1st time is such a developmental milestone. I remember Jack doing it for the 1st time and calling my Mom b/c I was so excited. I think it's a precursor for writing thier name...not sure on that! It's funny too, b/c all 1st people look the same...One big head with 2 arms and 2 legs!

I scanned this in, so I'm not sure it will turn out so well. Hopefully you can kind of tell what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment