Tuesday, February 10, 2009

35 week update


I'm now 35 weeks (YEAH!!!) and I thought I would start the countdown, since the baby could come even as early as 37 weeks...a couple more weeks, maybe...I can't believe it!!! We are so excited to meet Lila Grace!

So, anyways back to my update. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great. No high blood pressure, no protien and very little swelling. So far, so good! She was a little concerned about my weight gain and scheduled an ultrasound for next week so we can see how much the baby weighs. I keep telling her (she's a new dr. for me) that I always gain this much and have had 2 average size babies (Jack was 7 lbs and Cade was 8lbs). I'm sure everything is fine.

Yes, that's me in the picture. I know I know, I'm huge. As my Dad would say, I'm big enough to butcher! Besides from not looking so attractive, I feel really good. Usually at this point both my ankles are as big as my head and they don't go down over night! I attribute feeling good to not having to work and relaxing way more than I ever did with my other 2. The only problem is not being able to sleep. Every hour I alternate between peeing, drinking water or taking a tums...Fun Fun!!

The boys are really getting excited, especially Jack. I told him the other day that we just have 5 more weeks and he woke up the next morning and told Eric, "4 more days until the baby comes, Dad!" Cade just keeps telling me how BIG my belly is and looking at me like, is that normal?? Jack's going to love his new sis and Cade's going to hate not being the baby anymore!

1 comment:

  1. KRISTAL!!!! I am so glad everything went well at the Doctor!! I am SO excited for you guys! You look like ALL belly in that picture, you look beautiful, i wish i could see you in person. I can't believe its almost time! Talk soon, love ya!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete