Sunday, February 22, 2009

30 years down...






Yesterday was my 30th and it wasn't soooo bad. The day before I was really thinking I would have a hard time, but I didn't! First of all I want to say thanks thanks thanks for all the money, presents, cards, emails, calls and postings on facebook. I feel very loved! My day was pretty eventful. However, my b-day seemed more about my kids than me, but thats ok, it was all fun! Cade had a fun birthday party to go to and then we went to Medieval times dinner and tournament in downtown Dallas. The boys absolutely loved it. The food was ok. Everything was HUGE!! We ate huge turkey legs and potatoes. The lady in front of me had a HUGE margarita (that I drooled over the whole 2 hrs.) All in all it was a good time. When we got home we had cake. E got me a Barbie cake...not sure what the significance of Barbie was. I'm gonna go with, "I think you're as hot as Barbie" vs. "I miss your more Barbie-like figure, right now". Here are some pictures of our day. For our birthdays E and I got a treadmill...you can see in some of the pics why!!!

I must say I feel very blessed to have such a great life at 30 years old. I have a wonderful family (immediate and extended), who I love very much, and a baby girl on the way!! I also have lots of wonderful friends!! Thanks again for making my day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment