Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby News



We are now at 36 weeks!! Eric and I went yesterday for an ultasound and everything looks to be right on schedule. She is approximately 6 lbs 5 ozs and measuring a little over 36 weeks. I don't think she's in any hurry to get out of there b/c I'm barely dilated to a 1! My Dr did say she would induce closer to my due date, which would be a relief to not go past due and also for scheduling purposes (with the boys). We got to see pictures and it was really cool. Eric and I had never seen pictures of a later ultrasound. She was moving a lot, putting her arms up and down, sticking her tongue out...it was really neat to see! I asked the technician if she could tell if she had hair and she said, she does, not sure how much, but this is a small indication she may look like me!! My blonde boys had "barely there" hair and it all fell out soon after birth. She did however mention that she has "very full cheeks", which is a Fortner trait. Maybe she'll be a good mix! I'm attaching a 3D picture and you can see the front of her face. It looks like she has Cade's nose and very pouty lips (not sure where those came from)...it's a little hard to tell, but when I saw it, my first thought was she looks like Cade.

No comments:

Post a Comment