Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sister slept thru the night!!!

Sister slept from 10 pm to 6 am last night! Woohoo! Of course in light of recent events E and I were up there like every hour checking on her.

Also, wanted to let everyone know (b/c I know my Mom gave the link to my blog to several people) she is doing great! In fact she's the same as she was before we got the diagnosis. Like I mentioned previously, you would never know her heart wasn't working properly. She still eats well and sleeps well (yay!!!) and smiles all the time. The doctor keeps referring to her as a "blue baby", b/c she isn't circulating enough oxygen thru her entire body, but she looks pretty as a peach to us! The doctor told us to watch for certain signs or symptoms of respiratory distress...but we've seen nothing! Thank God! Now we will just anxiously await the surgery. Seriously uncool that they scheduled it 3 WEEKS OUT! She's sleeping thru the night...but E and I will not...for 3 more weeks!!! Thanks for all the prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. yay Lila Grace! Of course she starts doing this now... little stinker. I hope you guys get some sleep until the surgery.

    ReplyDelete