Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Paranoia has set in...

Ok, If I make it thru the next 2 weeks without losing my mind, it will be a miracle!



Yesterday, Lila Grace had cold like symptoms so I took her right to the doctor b/c they said she can't get sick. Jack had a pretty bad cold, too, so I drug him along as well (w/o making an appt. for him, so I got 2 for 1...is that wrong??) Anyways, I knew they both just had colds, but in light of the situation, figured I better make sure. Sure enough, the Doc said both were "just fine". The doctor said to watch Lila Grace for poor sleeping, poor feeding, irritability and blue around the lips.



So...today she was VERY fussy, acting funny when she ate, her coloring looked off and she didn't sleep well last night. I waited until about 3 and then called the neighbor over to see if I was just being paranoid. She said, No she is definitely fussy and she does look a little different. So I took her in. The Doc said she looked "dusky" and checked her stats. She had the same oxygen saturation as before, ok heart rate, low fever and a goopy eye. Come to find out....poor thing has an ear infection which causes "poor sleeping, poor feeding and irritability"!



So the doctor prescribed meds to treat the ear infection and I really wanted to say, "Can you hook me up too...b/c I AM losing it!!!" Seriously, Can I get a break here?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! Hang in there! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete