Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Rewards

Ok, being a Mom is hard and being a Mom of three can be really hard at times. There are days when E comes home and I say, "I want to work!", I want to go somewhere where they're going to give rewards or feedback for the job I'm doing. I want to get impressive reviews and annual bonuses...something that says, "You're doing Great!!!"


Well, today I got those rewards! I spent the morning at the boys school having a tea party with Cade and Muffins for Moms with Jack. They both made gifts for me that are soooooo cute! Cade made the yellow poster and the stylish little bag. Jack made the pink poster, the beaded cross and the Mom portrait of me (that looks just like me!) I love love love them all! These personalized gifts from my kids mean more to me than any words of praise a boss could give. These are the sweet rewards of being a Mom....





























No comments:

Post a Comment