Friday, May 29, 2009

Singing Brother, Talking Sister and Some Teeth

Lots of info in this blog!!

First off, Lila Grace is talking up a storm. She coos all the time! It is the cutest thing ever! I've even heard her cooing to the music in the car. My other 2 did not do this. She talks the most to the boys when they get right in her face, but also to Dad in the morning when he's up and getting ready for work and telling her how pretty she is (about 50 times in a row!) I keep telling him I'd coo like that too, if he told me that every morning!
Here's her talking...



Secondly, Cade performed this song at school for Donuts for Dads Day. I caught him performing it at home for his sister. I keep telling E Cade is going to be our performer, maybe a singer or dancer or even an actor...E says, "he can do that in the off season!" Ha!
Here's the next American Idol...



Finally, wanted to let everyone know, Lila Grace is cutting teeth. I can't believe it!!! You can actually see the teeth coming thru on the bottom...and I think it's two! I think God is punishing me...she won't take the bottle and NOW she's getting teeth (very early!) I've never nursed a baby with teeth...OUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment