Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Swimming Fish

My littlest fish learns to swim!!! We've been doing lessons this past month and at first Cade didn't want to participate at all (stubborn 3 year old!). Then he realized how much fun Jack was having and started to participate. And now at the end of the session...HE SWIMS!!! We are so proud of him and he is very proud of himself. Hopefully this Summer he will remember and improve!

My big fish also did really well in swimming lessons. Jack already knew how to swim, but I wanted him to burn some of that night time energy! He had really good lessons in Connecticut, where his teacher let him be very independent in the water and he was doing really well. This teacher wouldn't "let him go" quite as much, but he still loved it and seemed to learn a little. He's most proud of his "ice cream scoops". I think we may be looking at the next Michael Phelps...

2 comments:

  1. I love the fish!
    Mema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them! I also love seeing them in ACTION! Miss you all! Keep posting videos!
    Megan!!

    ReplyDelete