Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to my blog. First of all, I want to say Happy New Year to everyone! Eric and I both have set resolutions, mainly being to become a healthier family. Of course that includes excercising, eating better and making each other happier! I've also decided to embrace my time at home with my kids and be the best Mom I can be. Apparently, here in TX that means you must blog...so here I am! Another reason though is 2009 is a big year for me and my family and I thought it would be nice to share it with the whole world...or at least the few family members who care to look at my blog! First off, Eric and I are expecting a baby girl (probably our first and last) in March (about 10 weeks from now). Secondly, I'm turning 30 in Febuary, E will be 35! Third, my oldest is starting Kindergarten in the Fall...I can't believe it!!! So you can see we will have a lot of news this year and I hope to share it with all of you. I should mention that I will be going back to work at some point and then I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with my blog. So, in other words tune in for this year for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment