Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mema's House




Hey everyone!! If you've read my facebook page you know I've been kidless for the week. It's been nice. I've done tons of shopping...thank god I have kids normally or I would be broke!!! I've also took naps and slept in (a little). Eric and I have gone out to eat twice and rented movies (that we want to watch), both of which rarely occur.
I will have to say I do miss them. My house is very quiet during the day and it's amazing how clean it stays w/o kids. So at times I have nothing to do!
Anyways my Mom sent some pics of the kids and what they have done without me. They look like they don't miss me near as much as I have missed them!! Two of the pics are from inaugaration day. They made hats and had a parade...so cute! The other little girl is thier cousin Izzy. She's Cade's age. My mom says she is being very politically correct with her black baby in the parade!
The pictures are so cute, I have to share!

2 comments: