Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tooth Fairy Eric


Jack lost his 1st tooth yesterday...FINALLY!! We almost made it all the way thru kindergarten WITHOUT a lost tooth! Jack said he was the only one in his class who hadn't lost a tooth and if you know Jack, you know this was VERY upseting for him! He was so excited about his lost tooth, he talked about his tooth and the tooth fairy all night long. After him and Cade went to bed, I gave E the money (b/c he usually stays up longer than me) and went to bed myself.

Well...Cute little Tooth Fairy Eric worked his magic!!!

Jack had left a note asking, "Where do you live?"

And Eric responded this...

"Jack,
I live in tooth fairy land hidden away up in the sky. I'm going to use your tooth to build my magic castle. I will come back to get the rest of your teeth when they fall out. Don't worry I put magic potion in your mouth so others will grow back. But, be sure that you and Cade brush your teeth every night. Tell Cade hi for me. I will come to get his teeth, too. Be Good!
The Tooth Fairy, Bernice"

No comments:

Post a Comment