Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Vacation

Summer's been going Grrrreat so far...

We went on a mini-vacation last weekend. We spent a few days in New Braunfels with old friends and then headed down to the TX beach with some friends. We spent lots of time chatting, catching up, eating good food, letting the kids go crazy and drinking adult beverages. I don't know who had more fun...us or the kids?!

In New Braunfels we took the fam to Schlitterbahn. The boys LOVED it!! Jack couldn't get enough of the lazy river.

Down at the beach the kids (E included) spent two straight days trying to perfect the sand castle. Lila liked the sand, too! They also boogied boarded in the waves and swam lots at the resort pool. Jack actually told me today, "Mom, I sure did like our beach vacation!"...we ALL did!!!













Oh...and remember when I talked (a long time ago) about my dining room and how it really was the most put together room in my house...all I needed was curtains. Well, I finally found a steal on REALLY long curtains and they look fantastic!! I'm so excited...one completed room...lots to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment