Friday, January 8, 2010

Update

I just wanted to say I've been doing pretty well with my New Years resolutions. The other night I made home made chicken nuggets that were really good and the kids even liked them! Today I'm making chili...for the first time (Eric always makes it!). We'll see how good it is...aka how much E critiques it...he's a control freak in the kitchen.

Also, funny story...or maybe not. Those who know me know I've always said Cade is wise beyond his years. He is always curious, asking questions and very aware of the whole boys vs. girls anatomy stuff. He already knows way more than Jack does (and probably ever will!). He's just one of those kids! Well today playing Guess Who, his 1st question to me was, "Does yours have boobs?"

SERIOUSLY?!?!...We are so in for it.....

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! i love it. He is trouble!

    xoxo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete