Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new lamps

Today I was really in need of some "me" time, BUT...that's not possible right now so I went shopping instead...to Wal-mart (with Cade and Lila Gace, too.) I am feeling a little overwhelmed b/c my lovely new baby girl will not take the binkie or the bottle. We are working on that!!! Anyways, my sister had told me about these buffet lamps several weeks ago at Wal-mart. She said they were really cute and not that expensive. I haven't had much time to shop yet, so I decided today was the day to go look and shop AND buy something for ME! Low and behold the lamps were on SALE!!! Two buffet lamps for $15!! I was sooooooo excited! This really made my day! Everyone who knows me well, knows I only buy bargains or sale items. I know now God made me this way for a reason...someone, not naming names, has very expensive taste and will only buy the best of the best!! Their can't be 2 of those in one house!

Here are some pics of my new lamps and also our dining room. I am most proud of my dining room. It's the best looking room in my house! I still need curtains...







1 comment: