Monday, January 3, 2011

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

That's me exhaling!!!

We've had a very BUSY Fall and Winter break!!! I never realized how busy part time work with 3 kids would make me feel...maybe it's b/c I'm in my 30s and no longer in my 20s! BUT...I love it all!! My job is perfect, great hours, great place to work, and great kids. I also love all the activity here at home, too! Basically we've been busy with sports, CCD (I'm teaching Cade's class), weekend trips to Papa Larry's and Carthage, Christmas and vacations...and throw in school and you can see why it's busy, right?! It's been a fabulous 2010!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Since it is 2011, I promise as my New Year's Resolution to blog more. Spring always seems a little less chaotic so I promise to take time to fill you in on our happenings. After all, we do have a BIG year coming up for us. Lila turns 2 (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT), Eric and I's 10 year anniversary (REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT), Cade starts kindergarten and Jack (MAY) start tackle football (can you tell I'm not ready for that?!). I WILL keep you all up to date!!

Here are some pictures of us starting out 2011...





No comments:

Post a Comment