Monday, August 16, 2010

I've Got News

No...I'm not pregnant, I actually got a JOB!!!
My first day is tomorrow and I'm excited, scared, nervous and anxious! But, I'm sure it will be fine and I will love it. I'm just working part-time so I can hopefully still handle my crazy family life ;)! I've been off for 2 school years and am ready to go back! Unfortunately, I will have less time to blog...but I promise to keep doing it! How could I not?..I have the cutest and funniest kids (and husband) in the world and they are so blogworthy :)

BUT...More IMPORTANT for sure...
Guess which cutie is turning 5 TOMORROW!!!





Yep, our crazy Cade! (I can't believe it!!!)
He just fixed his hair like this tonight and was so proud! He said, "Mom, I have to look handsome for my Birthday tomorrow!...especially if Leah's coming!" HA...we're soooooo in for it!!

We've already celebrated some. My Mom took him to Build a Bear and then out to eat Mexican. Papa Larry's coming tomorrow and we'll have cake. And then he's got a BIG magic party on Saturday with all his friends. Can we say SPOILED!!! But, you do only turn 5 once, right??





HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CADE!!!!!!
XOXO Mom and Dad, Jack, Lila and Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment