Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And Soccer 2

SOCCER 2
Cade's team...well...it's a whole different ball game! I signd E up to coach and it's a 3 to 5 yr old co-ed team. I just want to start by saying it's probably the cutest thing EVER! But, 3 yr olds can be VERY tough to coach and all little ones tend to shed many tears when they don't score, when they do score, when they trip and fall, when they're tired, cold, hungry, angry...you name it!! And yes, this includes my own little booger Cade. I MUST attend all practices b/c my own little lovely doesn't always do what he's told and I have to fetch him from the nearest playground equiptment...sometimes more than once per practice!!! My good friend's daughters on the team and after the last game (at 11 a.m.) she said your husbands gonna need a beer after this. And oh he did...and several, too! But I will say he's handled it very well, kept his cool and is very positive with all the kids. Once again...he's a GRRReat coach! Cade is actually pretty good, too...when he does participate. He's been "practicing" with Jack's team for awhile now so he is a little a head of the game. It's all really fun and I love all the excitment of it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment