Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WHO DAT?!?!

Ok, that game in New Orleans, ROCKED!!!!! Cowboys won and it made Eric's year...best Christmas present he could've ever gotten! We have been to several away games, but I must say this one had to be the most crazy! You'd think there would be at least a few Cowboy fans there...NOPE...pretty much just Me, Eric and Chet (our buddy from New Braunfels that goes to one game a year with us). I did not wear Cowboys gear for obvious reasons, but Eric and Chet were decked out. We got soooooooo much heckling from NO fans on the way in it was ridiculous...and SCARY. And if I had a quarter for every time I heard, "who dat say dat gonna beat dem Saints? who dat?" I would be rich! But all I gotta say now is...WHO DAT!!!! Great game, great time and great memories. Oh and on the way out I figured Eric and Chet would not make it out alive, but seriously I think all of NO was in shock, b/c not many people heckled on the way out! Here's some pictures of all of us at the game. Eric's old collage buddies took us to the game and showed us a good time! My sis and B-in-law went, too and also let us all crash at thier place...thanks guys!!







Oh and I opened my Williams Sonoma present and I really need to eat my words. It was this pancake fill pan that I had seen in the catalog a long time ago and told E I wanted it...so sweet he remembered! You can make all kinds of cool stuff, like pigs in a blanket, biscuits, pancakes, cinnamon rolls and lots more. E made some yummy cinnamon rolls this morning. I may never actually cook with it, but E will, and I will definitely enjoy it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!! Now I want B to get the pancake pan so he can cook w/ it.

    ReplyDelete