Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas wishes

My boys are addicted to the toy adds we've been getting. Especially the extra large Target Toy Book and the Toys R Us Toy Book!! They make me save them and when Dad goes on his cleaning rampages (like he does a lot!) he tosses it and we have two very upset little boys. We currently have 1 in each car, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the living room and several in the bathroom! Any down time, they're looking at toys! I've heard a lot of different things they want, but the main ones are a Nintendo DS for Cade and a computer (of his own) for Jack. Only Cade changes his mind daily and I have to keep reminding him of what he wants...it gets really hard when you have to buy them what they actually ask Santa for!



Also, wanted to add Eric and I headed to CT last weekend and we had a blast! Lucky for us my parents came and watched the older 2 and we took Lila Grace with us. We got to hang out with all our old friends and kind of let loose for the weekend (1 feels like none, once you have 3!). We stayed with our good friends Megan and Rick! Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I didn't take near enough pictures but here are a couple. My other friend Meg had a baby right before me so it was really fun to visit and let the babies play.


1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you guys! Move back!!! Rick and I will have to take a trip to Texas once the baby is born! xoxo

    Megan

    ReplyDelete