Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Canton, Pumpkin Patch and One Badass Phone!

We've had a lot happen these past 7 days...

First off, I went to Canton last Friday with my Mom. I didn't think I'd like it (I'm not a big shopper), but I did! I found some really great things. Here's 2 of my favs...a super cute white shelf for the baby's room and these vintage superhero wall hangings for the boys room.





Yesterday I got to go on a field trip with Jack's class (and all the other kinder classes) to the pumpkin patch. It was really cute! Oh and Lila Grace got to go to...





And last, but definitely most exciting I got the IPhone. I've wanted one for several months now, but E kept saying, "why do you need to be accessible at all times, you don't even work!" Ha! Well, anyways he came home with it the other day and I was SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I do have a new number and here it is 214-991-0990.


No comments:

Post a Comment